We trust everyone is continuing to adhere to government advice and are staying safe during these COVID-19 times.
We are happy to announce no cases at any Sadleirs site across the country; and we are continuing with our safety measures already implemented including:
• Non-operational staff working from home,
• segregating staff on our various sites around the country,
• increased the cleaning of our offices and facilities,
• limiting visitors to site,
• hand sanitisers made available in all traffic areas,
• we have engaged the assistance of our corporate medical providers.
Our volumes of freight continue to be solid, with a slight adjustment post Easter.
We continue to thank our Customers for their patience as a result of delays caused by isolation measures at each of our pick-up and delivery points.
Please contact your local Sadleirs representative should you require any further information.
Chief Operating Officer