We are excited to let you know that during February and March 2020, there will be some changes to our IT systems that will make it easier for you to do business with Sadleirs.
Firstly, the Sadleirs Customer Portal has been revamped with a new look and feel:
- Minor changes have been made to screen and menu layouts
- Track Consignment is now Consignment Search
- Enter Consignment is now Create Consignment
- Users will be able to store their Sender and Receiver addresses in an Address Book, or addresses can be automatically added to the address book when a consignment is created / edited
Secondly, our Transport Management System (FR8) is also undergoing some changes:
- Consignment measurements (Length, Width and Height) are now mandatory for all consignments
- Sadleirs are introducing sign on glass for Proof of Delivery. As the drivers tablet is signed, POD images are captured, and they will be made available on the Portal.
We understand that there may be some training required for you to be able to take full advantage of these changes. If this is the case, please contact your sales representative for help.
We hope these changes make dealing with us even easier than what we hope it is now. Please understand that we have training to be conducted for all drivers and contractors and there may be some small teething issues with the start of these changes.
We are sure that these changes, particularly the electronic Sign on Glass will be what you are looking for.
Chief Operating Officer