Sadleirs Management believe that all workplace accidents are preventable and will strive to see that our operations are free of injury and health risks through co-operation by all parties. Our primary motive for requiring high standards is our belief that our employees are the Company’s most valuable resource.
In recognition of this, we shall provide and maintain a Safe and Healthy work environment by aiming to:
- Make every effort to reduce, eliminate and control hazards within the workplace.
- Provide the support and training for accident prevention.
- Comply with all laws and regulations related to Health and Safety.
Safety and Health at work is a shared responsibility, we therefore encourage each employee to:
- Develop a safe working attitude.
- Set a personal safe example.
- Above all, exert every effort to prevent accidents during the course of employment.
Our policy provides for:
- All levels of Management and Supervisory staff to be responsible and accountable for carrying out the policy and minimizing the potential for Occupational Injury within their area of responsibility.
- Also establishing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety committee to review Occupational, Health and Safety programmes and practices.
- Finally, only by continual strong effort will we achieve our goal of eliminating all accidents from Sadleirs operations.